Peach Perfect

Monday, December 21, 2015


this post is my "PICK OF THE DAY"
I've decided to hand pick a bunch of my newly added items to my wardrobe and sort of match and match instead of mixing & matching everytime  , wanted to achieve a monochromic , minimal look, a very relaxing look that would work for a newly hijabi! , these accessories that i've chosen for today are to wear with almost every neutral color from byge , cream , white to light gray.
see its sort of a dilemma for me , changing the closet from what it used to be to something lets say more modest and appealing at the same time 
i'm actually enjoying the challenge of choosing the right scarf for the look or the right accessory ! but one thing i sure miss is my earings collection that i wont be wearing anymore :'(
if you guys are interested in reading about my earrings collection
please leave a comment below





Shoes: Select
Perfume :Miss Dior
Bag : Prada



i really hope you've enjoyed the post and don't forget to leave a comment below letting me know what's your favorite nude look, also if make sure you check my previous post 

Thank you for passing by,
and happy holidays


Zoey .A

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

Subscribe