Nail Liqueur

Wednesday, July 01, 2015




 

baught this nail liqueur from the drug store for just around 3$ , #bargain right! quality of this nail  golden rose 

goldenrose have created this nail liquer collection in many bright colors to which can come in handy for younger girls , this type of nail liquer has a bigger larger brush than the usual for people who are not nail artists and nail pros as i am , its easy to use and apply ,






the down sides about this nail liqueur that i bought is at fist two weeks of using it and applying it only twice obviously with double layering  each time as you can see down her it 
i noticed that it took longer time to dry and that it would start to wash out easily if cleaned dishes or mistakenly hit my nail on the wall
i was bommbed because i certainly loved the colors and for this price i guess its a perfect reasonable use so i recommend it for girls with make up budget like me



i hope you've enjoyed your visit to my blog please check my other posts linked on the blog and make sure you leave a comment and subscribe for the latest updates

with lovvee



zoey x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! I don't know this product, thanks for sharing Zoey!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey eni , I'm definayly enjoying the reads on your blog , thank u for passing by x

      Delete
  2. Great post, just want to let you know that I tagged you in my latest post, come check it out!!
    http://www.beautystyleandcharm.com/2015/07/11-things-you-didnt-know-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey carmari, I'm so sorry I couldn't do the tag yet but I'm working on it its on my journal x
      Thank you for passing by xx

      Delete
  3. absolutely loving this color! neutrals are my favorite

    Makeshift Munch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daarlin!! thank you
      the nude shades khaki gray ofcourse black and white are always timeless!!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Facebook

Subscribe